What are you talking about in your committee meetings at your club?
Is there a clear purpose behind your discussions? Do you find that the conversation drags on with no result?
Volunteers have a limited amount of time to discuss club matters, so when a committee meeting is called, it's critical that you discuss key points impacting the club in the scarce time available. If you're wondering what the key areas of focus are for your next meeting, here are ou
- setting the clubs goals and objectives
- identifying volunteers to assist with specific tasks
- reviewing plans
- monitoring progress
- proactively managing the resources of the club
- continually seeking to identify, manage and minimise risks
- communicating, communicating and communicating
Fore more information about how you should structure your meetings see our Sports Community website for loads of information, to ensure you are successful in your role!