Current Life Members
- James Larven of Liverpool City Archers was made a Life Member in November 1997
- Rex Jolly of Blacktown Archery Club was made a Life Member in August 2000
- Bruce Dillon of St.George Archers was made a Life Member in August 2007
- Darryl Drake of Sydney Bowmen was made a Life Member in August 2015
- Stephen Jennison of Warringah Archers was made a Life Member in June 2022
Life Members Who Have Passed Away
- Laurie Hellyer of Greenlees Archery Club
- Ross Herron of Greenlees Archery Club
- Grace Drake of Sydney Bowmen
- Fred Gavin BEM of Illawarra Archers
How to Nominate Life Members?
From the Archery NSW Constitution:
17.1 Life Membership may be awarded to any Member who is considered to have given exceptional service to the Society over a long period.
17.2 Life Membership shall only be awarded if passed by a Special Resolution at a Special General Meeting.
17.3 A Life Member shall not be liable for Society or A.A. membership fees and will have voting rights only if representing a Club as a delegate. This will not obviate responsibility for paying appropriate Club fees.
17.4 Honorary Membership may be awarded by Ordinary Resolution for any period deemed proper to any person who is not a Member or Life Member. It does not carry with it debating or voting rights in the Society.