Archery NSW is looking to engage a Website Administrator (2 years).
As the website’s administrator, you will be in charge of virtually all aspects of how the Archery NSW website functions. This role will be on a voluntary basis and include:
- Maintaining the website’s content including events calendar, news updates, club information, perpetual trophies.
- Maintaining the Archery NSW brand across the website
- UX testing to ensure website is functioning across all platforms
- Troubleshoot problems
- Ensure the server is adequately handling web traffic
- Ensure the website is correctly linked to Google Analytics and Facebook.
- May also code new functions for the site and migrate files between their internal server and an online production server.
Anyone showing an expression of interest should make contact with the President by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th October, 2020.