- This event has passed.
Metropolitan Championships (Postponed)
2020 Archery NSW Metropolitan Shoot Register Here.
Date: Saturday 21st March 2020 – All Bow types
Closing date for entries: Tuesday, March 18th, 2020 at 9pm.
Round to be shot: ADELAIDE – 1200 ROUND (60, 50, 40, 30)
RECURVE – Adelaide (All Divisions) (40m & 30m on full 80cm face)
COMPOUND – Adelaide (All Divisions) (40m & 30m on 6 ring 80cm)
** NOTE : AA DRESS CODES WILL BE ENFORCED **
Ratings will be from normal archer ratings from archer ranking lists in Archers Diary
Anyone who has won an open tournament must enter in Division 1.
Recurve – Anyone with a rating of 85 or higher.
Compound – Anyone with a rating 95 or higher.
Recurve – Anyone with a rating of 65 to 84 (inclusive).
Compound – Anyone with a rating of 75 to 94 (inclusive).
Recurve – Anyone with a rating of 64 or lower.
Compound – Anyone with a rating of 74 or lower.
There will be no divisions for age, this is an Open Tournament with performance divisions based upon archers’ current ratings for the equipment style that will be used.
Archers eligible for lower divisions may choose to enter a higher division, if so they will not be eligible for lower division awards.
Any archer, regardless of rating, who has won an open tournament (see AA definition, Shooting Rules 7.4) must enter in Division 1.
Club Teams Event:
Clubs are invited to nominate as many teams of three members as they wish to contest the Club Team Event.
Rules for Club Teams Event –
- There will be a Recurve and Compound Club Team Event
- Teams will consist of 3 Club members registered to ANSW / Archery Australia through the club. Club Associate members are not eligible to represent a club.
- Each team of 3 members must have at least one female member.
- Teams must be nominated by the closing date listed above. Changes may be made 24 hours before the start of practice by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Placings for the Club Team Event will be determined by using the highest aggregate score (three scores added together) from the Metropolitan Championships.
- If there is a tie for a placing, each team member will shoot one arrow and the team with the highest score will be declared the winner. If scores are still tied, the team with an arrow closest to the centre will be declared the winner.
ANSW medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category (male & female, recurve & compound) and division (1 to 4).
Penrith City Archers Troy Adams Archery Field. Werrington Road, Werrington 2747 – Enter via Colonial Golf course
*** Please observe the 10 km/hr speed limit ***
- Saturday 21st March
- 8:30 am: Registration
- 9:00 am: Bow inspection
- 9:30 am: Practice
- 10:00 am: Start
- N.B. – There will be no practice prior to the afternoon session