Liverpool Autumn Target (Liverpool)
|When||May 14, 2023|
|Cost||$40 including lunch|
|Closes||May 11, 2023|
Liverpool City Archers medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category and division
Free BBQ lunch is included
Competeing LCA members to arrive 8.30am for setup
Registration & Equipment Inspection from 9.00am
Practice 9.30am to 10am
- Event will be open to Archery Australia/ArcheryNSW current registered members and current financial members of an Archery Alliance Association.
- Spectators and competitors must comply with ARCHERY AUSTRALIA CONDITIONS OF ENTRY.
- The intention is to allocate a maximum of 3 archers to each target.
- If entry numbers are high we reserve the right to allocate 4 archers to each target and shoot in A/B – C/D details.
- The tournament will be timed with 4 minutes for each end.
Archery Australia and World Archery rules will apply.
- The tournament is World Archery registered, there will be a briefing prior to the start of the shooting.