2017 ANSW METROPOLITAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
NOTE RESCHEDULED DATES
Saturday 12th August 2017 - Recurve
Sunday 13th August 2017 - Compound
RECURVE - Division 1, 2 and 3 Double 70/720 and Division 4 Double 60/720
COMPOUND - Division 1, 2, 3 and 4 Double 50/720
DIVISION 1 -
Anyone who has won an Open tournament
DIVISION 2 -
Recurve - Anyone with a rating/classification 85 (Grand Master) or greater and who have NOT won an Open tournament
Compound - Anyone with a rating/classification 95 (Grand Master) or greater and who have NOT won an Open tournament
DIVISION 3 -
Recurve - Anyone with a rating/classification between 80 (Master Bowman) and 65 (Red)
Compound - Anyone with a rating/classification between 90 (Master Bowman) and 75 (Red)
DIVISION 4 -
Recurve - Anyone with a rating/classification less than 65 (Blue)
Compound - Anyone with a rating/classification less than 75 (Blue)
NOTE - Competitors can win up a division for example a Division 3 could win Division 2 or Division 1.
There will be no divisions for age, this is an Open Tournament with performance divisions based on current rating/classification or past performance.
Division requirements are based upon current equipment style being used.
Competitors eligible for a lower division may choose to enter a higher division, if so they will not be eligible for lower division awards.
2017 ANSW Metropolitan Championship Team Registration
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Clubs are invited to nominate as many teams of three members as they wish to contest the Club Team Event.
Rules for Club Team Event -
- There will be a Recurve and Compound Club Team Event
- Teams will consist of 3 Club members registered to ANSW/Archery Australia through the club. Club Associate members are not eligible to represent a club.
- Each team of 3 members must have at least one female member.
- Teams must be nominated by 2nd August 2017, changes can be made 24 hours before start of practice by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The placing for the Club Team Event will be determined by using the highest aggregate score (three scores added together) from the Metropolitan Championships.
- If there is a tie for a placing each team member will shoot one arrow with the team with the highest score being declared the winner. If still a tie the team with an arrow closest to the centre will be declared the winner.
REMEMBER: At least one team member must be a female.
NOTE - One team per entry, clubs may enter as many teams as they wish
Posted on 11 Jan 2017